To place an order, the User must add items to the cart, edit their quantity, and finalize the process through the option "Checkout".
To be able to place an order, the User must:
- Be an entrepreneur in sole proprietorship or a trading company;
- Register on the Erium website;
- Wait for the confirmation of his/her registration and activation of the respective customer account;
- Log in the website, after receiving confirmation of account activation by email;
- Complete the requested information, including delivery and invoicing address.
Erium respects the time limits of a request provided that there is stock availability. In the event that there is no stock availability, Erium will contact the customer by email or by phone in order to inform them of the new deadline for product delivery. If the customer does not agree with the delivery time, he/she can choose to order another article.