1. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
ERIUM takes responsibility for protecting the privacy and personal data of all users, in accordance with the requirements approved by UE Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016. In general, ERIUM’s website can be visited without revealing any personal non-anonymous information. There are, however, areas of the website where we require users to provide their personal data to enjoy the services available. We recommend that users take additional security measures, such as maintaining properly configured and updated equipment and programs, using anti malicious software and a firewall protection, and avoid navigating websites that do not have the necessary guarantees of authenticity. By using our website you declare to accept this Privacy and Cookies Policy, which may be revised or changed at any time. All changes will be posted on the website.
2. COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable person. This information can be of any nature and can be found on any media, including sound and image. Is considered as identifiable, any person who can be traceable directly or indirectly, including by reference to an identification number, or one or more specific elements of his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. This information can not be traced to an individual user.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Tailor your experience at our site, to deliver content that we think you might be interested in, to display the content according to your preferences and to improve our website;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (when in line with the preferences you have shared with us);
- We also use contact information from our website visitors and our customers for marketing purposes to send you information about our company, and our products and services. You can opt out of receiving such mailings by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email previously sent and following the instructions.
We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies – cookies are text files stored in your browser when you visit a website. These files are used by most websites to improve performance and user experience and only collect anonymous information, not allowing access to users’ computer or any personal information.
- Log files – track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags e pixels – these are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.